Skip to main content

Sri Bhagavan on Happening of Miracles and Transformation.

Bhagavan, when people meet Amma ji and Bhagavan ji, tremendous miracles are happening to them and they are experiencing great transformation. How does it happen?

Sri Bhagavan:
See basically when you come to me, that is why we say please come one by one. Even when you are one family or husband and wife, very often i am focusing, we don't even know who is the person standing next. Even though we know the person very very well. While looking we can't pick up the other person at all. When we focus on you we actually experience you. Of course we take some precautions because, if you sense we are experiencing, you will collapse. So we don't do that. So up to a point we experience you. Then it gives me a feeling that what is causing you pain. That is why I take little bit time to adjust. So once I can get it exactly, we feel that this is what you want desperately. We take sankalpa that this must change now. When we feel and take the sankalpa, then what happens is, it becomes reality. You must go step by step. You ask for a health problem, you must say "my heart is not alright Bhagavan" give me a little time so that I can completely focus on that. Then of course you can say I have financial problem so if you go slowly that gives me time to fully focus on you and then take sankalpa. By any chance if we feel the sankalpa is not going to work the image will be very shaky.so let us say you are saying I want 1 crore, what I will do is I will see you having 1 crore .I will visualize it like that. But so powerful, that it will be almost real. If the picture is shaky it is not going to happen. But if the picture is steady that means it is going to happen. So if the picture is shady then I will tell set right your relationship, something I will tell you. But we will never give you a negative answer because it will be very damaging, instead we will tell you do this - do that. In such cases what will happen, it will take a longer time to become a reality. After some time you yourself will learn that you have to set right your relationship. Through courses you will be able to understand and set right certain things. Basically we are taking sankalpa after feeling you, we visualize the picture it will become a reality. What happens in Homa is, you are going to the other world and in the other world message is given and decision is taken to help you out. That becomes a reality. If the homa works well it has to happen. Here what is happening. "WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO ME, STRAIGHT AWAY YOU ARE GOING TO THE OTHER WORLD; WHEN I AM TAKING THE SANKALPA I AM NOT TAKING IT IN BHOOLOKA"
In other world only I am seeing you having car, money, bungalow or what ever it is. If the picture is steady the miracle will happen, somehow money will come and it is all solved. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sri Bhagavan Gave Me A Life Changing Course - SaiShruthi

▪ In the youth course when Dasaji told that our beliefs depends on perceptions and perceptions depends on events and second thing is big to small. ▪Even for a big problem there will be a small solution. ▪I prayed Sri Bhagavan to answer my questions and my situations what I am facing in my life. ▪Then Sri Bhagavan showed me a small situation which had taken place in my childhood at the age of 5-6 years. ▪Actually my grandfathers are 5 brothers and my grandfather is the elder one so he stopped his studies and made his brothers to study so all their families are well settled and grownup rich but our family was left over as a farmer's family. ▪So when we used to go to the functions and all family events, we are treated like poor and at that time I even want to play with my cousins and all as a child of the same age... But because of the situations they all used to avoid me and brother even to play with them also. Eventually we also stopped playing with them and star...

_What is the easiest way to get your grace and how would you like your Bhakthas to be?

SRI BHAGAVAN "See, all that I want is, you have to just ask. When you ask you should not say simply – Bhagavan, Bhagavan…that is no use. How do you see Bhagavan - that is the question. Do you see him as a father or a brother or a friend or a son, whatever you want you have to put it in that framework and then there must be that actual feeling that you have towards your father and brother,the same feeling must be there. Thereafter it can either be a prayer or it can be an asking or a command, anything, that's not so important. But is there a bond? You might be very good people but if you don't have a bond you don't get it. So, bond is the secret, emotion should be there. When we say there is a bond, what we mean is there is emotion. Emotion is the telephone line between you and Bhagavan. If there is no emotion, the telephone line is cut. It doesn't work well."

" In relationships, friendship arises only when there is unconditional love. "

Sri Amma Bhagavan "Sri Amma Bhagavan define "Friendship" as freedom in relationship. In friendship, there is no judgement, fear, planning, insecurity etc. What exists is freedom. There is unconditional love. It is not attachment, possessiveness etc. There are no rules or conditions. There is no suffering of loss. But it is just there. It is causeless and there is joy. Only when one experiences unconditional love, one experiences that freedom which is 'friendship' which Sri Amma Bhagavan are talking about. This unconditional Love cannot be practised. It is a benediction from The Divine. The only way one can experience unconditional Love is by realising that it is not there and seek for it from The Lord. People experience unconditional Love in the Oneness Processes which heals relationships."